Friday, August 13, 2010

Write 2 Ur Music..

I wanna write to your music
Watch your hands make special movements
Stroking piano keys
Or strumming the chords of an acoustic guitar
Or maybe beating the heads of a drum
Whatever sounds you create
I wanna write to it
I wanna be able to feel the beat
I wanna be able to recreate ur melodious harmonies with my words
So maybe just maybe they may meet and become one
So maybe just maybe they will come together and create magic
Your sounds
My words
I wanna write to your music
Feel the hairs on the back of my neck rise when you play
Embrace all the shivers and shakes my body will make when I hear you
Front row and center, up close and personal
Just me and you
I dont need nor do I want anything more than that
Just let me write to your music
Can I write to your music baby?
Create a sound that my soul can feel
And I’ll create the words to match it
Put together a piece that’ll make me bow and shake my head in acceptance
I wanna say “mmmm yea” when I hear it
All I need is your harmony
All I need is you
All I need is your sound
And I’ll make sure my words compliment it
I need to write to your music
I yearn to write to your music
My hands and fingertips fiend to pick up my pen
And sit front row and center
Up close and personal
And just write to your music
Even if it takes all night
It doesn’t matter because I know that you’ll play for me
I know that you’ll play for me for as long as it takes
But I promise not to keep you too long
Just long enough for me to write to your music
So
Will you play your acoustic for me baby?
Can I please watch you beat the heads of that drum?
Will you let me listen while you stroke those 88’s??
All I need is ur sound
All I need is your sound to be able to create words
Jus lemme write to your music

No comments:

Post a Comment